Thursday afternoon Holly and Kyndra arrived and I was so glad to see them. I had just put Audrey down 10 minutes before that for a nap. They walked in and I said "There's Grandma's girl, Hi Sweetie". And she held her arms out for me to take her with smiles on her face.
That was all I needed even if it was only for 1 night. Holly and her sister Katrina went to see Jeremy Camp in concert in Columbus. So John and I were babysitting the granddaughters, which we never mind.
By the time he got home he was not feeling well, I could tell, plus the fact he was carrying a fever because he was so hot. But, like a typical man he wouldn't let me take his temperature. the girls were getting fussy, they were hungry so we got on our shoes and took the to McDonald's in Carey. Kyndra ate all of her 4 piece chicken nugget meal and helped grandpa with his fries. And Audrey ate 3/4 of her cheeseburger and helped me with my fries. They ate really well. We left there and went to see Aunt Becky and Uncle Buck at their new place in Carey. Kyndra fell asleep on the way. Jason took Audrey home with him since he was there putting on a new roof and we came home to give Kyndra a bath and put her in bed.
Holly left at 9:30 this morning (Friday) to head back home. I hate to see them leave but I'm glad they were here even if it was for only a day!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What wonderful, sweet grandparents the girls have!
How fortunate to spend time with the girls. I'm looking forward to a time when God allows me to be nearer and I can see Molly lots and lots.
Post a Comment