Well, this week I have been staying with Holly and Anthony and enjoying every minute of it. And why you ask????? Well, Kyndra of course!!!!!!!!! Not, that I don't love being with my daughter because believe me I do. But, those little girls are helping me through the pain. She has been a joy to give a bath to, to feed, to play with, and yes those diapers. Although I told Anthony the dirty ones are beyond me now. (Ha-Ha)
There is something about the bond between a mother and her daughter and her grandaughters that is hard to explain. I'm sure the bond between fathers and sons are the same too, but not giving birth to a son I don't know, but what I do know is that I love those son-in-laws like they were my own. The tie we have as a family is so tight that noone could break ours I am sure of it.
What is it that brings a family together? Why does it always have to be a tragedy to bring people close together? Shouldn't family already be close? After all, what else matters in this world besides God being number 1 and Family 2. I guess the love I have for mine makes me feel sorry for others who dont have it.
And if you don't then pray about the healing for your family and work hard at it. Nothing comes easy it is alot of work, but love is the most important thing.
And in closing I want to say I Love you Katrina, Jason, Audrey, Holly, Anthony, Kyndra, Hannah, Carleigh. And to the most important person in my life, the love of my life whom I cant see myself without, my husband John. I Love You for Eternity!!!
Mom and Linda-----xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (1 hug and kiss for each of you)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kids have this magical way of taking the edge off pain. They are wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to quality grandma time with Kydra...and Holly and Anthony too!
Post a Comment