Thursday, April 2, 2009

Visitation

Wow, tomorrow is Carleigh's visitation, the week has flown by and I must say it has been easy this week because I have known that Carleigh is still with us and close by. I looked at the pictures today of her and started crying. Why is it that my head or heart (which ever one it is) keeps asking why? I look at the pictures and miss her so much and I saw the pain and the tears on Anthony's face and it broke me. I saw the pictures of John and how losing that little girl broke him too and it was more than I could bear. I can't wait to have pictures of my own to see her, I know most would say that would make it worse but for me it will help me to heal. I see her PERFECT little body with her 10 fingers and toes and her little knees, etc. but why not the top of her head??? All I can do now is heal and follow God's every command so I will see her again.
Just pray for our family please and not just for Friday and Saturday but for the months to come.
Help us Jesus to get through the visitation and the emotions of tomorrow and the joy of being able to see our little Carleigh once again. I Love You Carleigh!! xoxo

No comments: