Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to Church

We finally made it back to the church. The limo driver was very nice. We walked into the Family Life Center and WOW I couldn't believe all the Food. Butt, then I shouldn't be surprised we are after all Nazarenes and we do love to eat!!!!!!! It was nice to see everyone that came back and we had such nice talks with them. Another great cake was made and it was soooooo good. We brought it home to Holly's and we still have some left even Kyndra likes it. Angie from the church made both cakes for the prayer shower and the funeral. The saying on the cake from the shower is etched in my mind. It said "ALL OF GOD'S GRACE IN ONE LITTLE FACE"... How true that statement really is. After everyone had left we packed up to. We headed back to the hotel to see if we could get our money refunded because we were staying with Holly and Anthony, and they graciously gave it back. So, back to Lees Creek.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I looooove Angie's cakes!