Monday, April 20, 2009

Doctor Update

Well, I made it to the doctor and thank goodness I didn't have an ear infection, but I might have caught it in time too b/c they have been hurting. Like someone is jabbing a pin in my ear. I told him I didn't want Keflex b/c that put me in the emergency room last time. I broke out and my voice went bad, you couldn't understand a thing I was saying. So, he gave me a Zpak and Medrol (you take so many a day for a whole week) plus cough medicine with codeine.
I could get pretty loopy. It says it causes drowsiness, so we will see.
I will NEVER forget the flu shot again!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lesson learned hopefully! lol Don't drive under the influence.

Betty said...

HaHa! Glad they got you taken care of! Take a few days to relax now! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Yes Linda listen to your daughter about driving while on medications. You alwayas say that to me when I need to take meds andyou know me I hate doing that. (pills yuk!!) well hope you get better soon
Much love and get plenty of rest the housework can wait.

LOve, Sister Nancy