Yes, it took me a while to get to sleep but finally did and then I woke up around 7:45. So, now i have a load on the line and getting another one around. I think they will dry fast today as it is sunny and windy. Hopefully by the time i get the next one out the first will be dry. That is the kind of laundry day I like.
I did remember from last night that we ate at 8 pm and then I had caffeine and chocolate on top of it. Think that was the problem?????? You can be sure I won't do that again.
Getting the carpet laid today in the spare bathroom and I am so glad I have been tore up since it flooded and that was in Dec (while we were on vacation). I like to remodel but hate that it takes so long. Going to go open some windows so thanks for the taking the time to check ion.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely a good day to hang the laundry outside. It is already sunny here and warm. I'm so glad the weekend is going to be nice. I'm eating breakfast and then going to go pull some weeds.
Yeah, lay off the chocolate and caffeine that late woman!
Linda,
It's been a couple of days since I checked in. I love hanging laundry outside (especially sheets and towels) Haven't had time in many years. I am with you on a lifestyle change. Walking (or just plain moving) is such good exercise (and it helps me to sleep) I can't wait to see you Memorial Day weekend. I'll call once we know dates and times and we will schedule a time for visiting. It's been too long.
Stay well, Love, Beth
Post a Comment