Well, the weekend is gone now and in a way it did seem to go a little slower or at least that is what I think. But, the van has gone back to Wilmington and in it are my kids and my grand baby, Kyndra, who I miss already. I was playing with her and tickling her and she was laughing so cute and saying DA DA and NO as plain as can be, and now it is DEAD SILENT. The minute I saw the van go down the road I got a tear in my eye because I could hear the silence and hated it. I wanted the laughter and running after them, even though it can be exhausting, I still like it. Maybe it still keeps me young. (well, I try anyway)
Maybe it is getting older that makes me feel the way I do anymore, I sure cant explain it but know something is there and I don't like the feeling at all. I heard there is suppose to be something good about every age. OK, I'm game, what is it? Sometimes I don't understand the feelings that God gave mothers at all, heartache and tears come more quickly than before and I want my children around me all the time not just for a while. (sorry, tears again)
I hope my girls know how much they are loved every day, there could never be enough words for me to describe how much I love my kids and grand kids (even the ones who aren't here yet)and husband, they just have to know. But 1 thing is for sure and proof positive, that I MISS them so much when they are gone. And I miss the pitter patter of little feet and laughter and baby talk. Thank you Lord for all of it no matter how short or long the time. I now long for Audrey to be here , until the 2 of them can be together and playing again.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww Linda... I got an idea for you, I think you guys should build one huge home and have it be like the Putnam, Motter and Haas compund. You would never be alone and in silence again. Hope you have a Gr8 week.
Post a Comment