Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Small Quote

I found this Quote somewhere on Holly's blog or email???? But, I liked it so I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget it. It goes something like this.....
"The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye until we meet again." by Jimi Hendrix
When I read it at first , it was just words that caught my eye. But now it has more meaning to me since the death of my granddaughter, Carleigh. I am trying my hardest here on earth to do what I NEED to do so I can see her again in Heaven. I love you, Carleigh!!!!


Just a note from the anniversary blog: We ate at "Red Lobster" to celebrate our 30 years and next time I am getting the dessert first!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Uh, mom, I have no clue where you got that quote from but it wasn't from me. Just to let you know.