Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jibberish

I don't know what she is saying but, I am sure it is something important. I just love to hear babies jabber on about nothing. Their baby talk can make a person smile and laugh till your stomach hurts. (or at least it does me). Kyndra is doing that now and it is so cute and I love it. I ask her questions and talk to her just so I can hear her say something. What a wonderful stage this is, I forgot how great it was till the girls came along.
Audrey is saying words and less gibberish talk. I am beginning to think that since they are 2 unique little girls that in the end they will be right where they need to be and talking up a storm. One thing is for sure they are smart. Grandma has a goal in mind and I want to teach them to read like I did my own girls if given the opportunity to do so. They already know eyes, nose, mouth, ears just by going over them all the time. Told the girls it is time to introduce other parts now. With the girls carrying such heavy workloads I don't mind picking up the slack and help in teaching them.
Katrina told me on Mother's Day she is going to have another baby, and I jumped up and down and started yelling for joy. I couldn't believe it. In my heart I feel God is blessing us in a small way for the pain we are going through missing Carleigh and he is telling us it is OK to go on and be happy, because Carleigh is happy with him until we get there to be with her again.
My mother's prayer is for our new baby to be OK and perfect in God's sight.
Who knows maybe all this gibberish we are hearing is telling us the same thing that she is happy too for the new arrival and anything else we are willing to hear her say. I Love being a Grandmother and Mother!!!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love to hear Kyndra jabber away.

Molly's Grandma said...

I love little voices, jibberish and all! Molly loves to read her books aloud (she's watched her mom read to her over and over). God has blessed us both with the gifts of grandchildren.

Misty said...

Olivia is my BIG talker... non stop. All day. All night. It's comforting.

I thought about you tonight and how much I appreciate the love you've shown me. I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

I love you.