This will be a short blog but I wanted to write it. Tonight after eating out with Brad and Kathy
(we went to Olive Garden) I received a phone call from my own house and I answered it and it was my Kyndra. I told her grandma loved her and asked her what was she doing and that I was on my home to see her and she started babbling on and on. It was so cute. I love to hear the girls talk it is such a fun stage right now.
The minute we got home and through the door she heard grandpa say something to coalee (their dog) and I came through the gate and she came running towards me. I threw my purse down and there she was with her arms stretched out and I scooped her up and held her so tight and kissed her a thousand times (well, maybe not that many). She didn't want to let go and she didn't want anyone else either and that made me feel good.
She kept rubbing noses with me and laugh her cute little laugh. I loved it. I am so glad she is here, I have missed all of them so much. This is the first I have seen them since the funeral and I am loving every minute of it.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is simply precious! Kyndra is at such a fun age now...Prolly my fav age of all, though I am finding that each stage of my children's developments has their own uniqueness that I absolutely adore!
I LOVE the eskimo kisses! I do that with all my kids! Such a sweet way to say "I love you".
This is awesome you are one awesome Grandma. I used to Eskimo kiss with my kids. I truly miss my kids being little babies. They were the best times of my life when they were little ones.
I love kids! They always seem to know JUST what your heart needs at that exact moment.
Isn't that just the best part of being a grandma? Hearing them talk, watching them grow and loving them. Such precious bundles of joy!
I don't know why, but this brought me to tears. Maybe it is because I've lacked the love of a mother figure my whole life... or maybe it touched me the love you have for your family.... I loved reading this.
Post a Comment