Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Day

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day this turned out to be. Katrina and Jason surprised me with "I'm Pregnant". I read that card 3 times before it finally clicked. Then I shouted and screamed, kinda. God is so good. And in the midst of all we have been going through, this was certainly some good news. And it helps me to know that I can feel good about it because Holly knows and she blesses it too. As a mother I want to be happy all the way around but it has to be ok for both of my girls, I don't want to disappoint either one of them . So, this way we are ALL happy.
I know Holly had a rough day today and our prayers are always being lifted for her, and I know God will put that joy back in her heart and a smile on her face again. Never forgetting, but moving on, because we know we can be happy because Carleigh already is.
So, WOW, what a day, this is the best gift I could ever get. With prayers ending my day for my kids, babies, and husband, I can rest easy tonight with the assurance from God everything will be ok. Love my life and all that is in it.

6 comments:

Holly said...

I knew you'd prolly get vocal. lol

Betty said...

Congrats Grandma! Babies are so wonderful! What a great mother's day gift!

Molly's Grandma said...

Linda:
I'm so happy for you and a little jealous. While I love Molly very much, it would be nice for her to have a brother or sister (hint, hint to Kate in case you're reading this! LOL) What a precious gift you have to look forward to.

Nicole Firestine said...

Congrats on that new baby I hear your family is getting blessed with.
Nicole

Celia said...

Linda, first of all, congrats on getting to be a Grandma again! That is wonderful!

Thank you, thank you for keeping us in your prayers. I am doing ok...good times and bad, ups and downs. To be expected.

The kids are good as well. My oldest seems to be handling better than we thought. My daughter is having a harder time but still not too bad. She did come home from school today - said it was too hard. My youngest keeps saying that "purple Noah" went to be w/Jesus and he wants to see my boo-boo. He also says he wants to go to heaven to be with Noah and Jesus. Touches my heart and also breaks it.

I am sorry if my story "takes you back" to that time with Carleigh, especially if it makes you sad. I would never want to cause you pain. I just want to share it and get it all down before I forget anything.

I am so very grateful for meeting & getting to know you and Holly. The Lord has truly blessed me with great friends like you through this. Truly blessed....

Know this, we are planning a trip to Michigan this summer to see my sister and we would like to plan a time to get to meet and spend time with you and with Holly. It is on our hearts to be able to meet you in person so that we can hug you and express our love for you both in person! And we will be letting you know when we start planning that trip. I look forward to that time when I will finally be able to look you in your eyes and tell you how grateful I am to have you as a friend. So yes, we will meet!

Jackie said...

Linda,
I read your blogs everyday and Holly's they are awesome. They are so inspiring to me. I love the Grandma one.

Jackie Counts