What is it about time ? We wish we had more of it and there is not enough of it. I am thinking of time when I think of the anencaphaly babies that have passed away. All Parents wish they had more of it, we certainly do with our little Carleigh. I am so happy for the parents that have been given the time with their babies. I know we are not to be jealous of people but, would it be held against us if we were?
I am thinking of the time that all the parents/grandparents have had with their little ones regardless of how much or how little of it there was. We were not even given the chance with our little Carleigh for some unknown reason and we will never know the reason in this lifetime. It hurts, yes indeed, but I know we were given our miracles even in her death. My miracle was that I prayed she wasn't born a purple color and HE gave that to me. I am eternally grateful.
I miss our little one so badly that it comes in waves at times and you never know when it will hit you. It has hit again with the passing of Faith Hope. And it is by no means any one's fault , it is just there.
I hope Myah realizes (and I am sure she does) just how lucky she was to have her baby for 93 days. We would all give everything we own to have that. But , would it be harder? Was that the reason for us? Sometimes, I feel like I would like to know the reason but would it really matter?
We think when we get to heaven we will ask why, but then it will not matter because we are IN HEAVEN where you are happy, healthy, and together!!!
Ah, yes, time not enough of it, and sometimes to much of it, especially when it cause you/me to sit and think or dwell on any thought.
Time is suppose to be my great healer but it seems it is going slow or is it? The months seems to be flying by but yet the clock seems at times to tick v-e-r-y slowly when it comes to mourning.
I will always miss my little granddaughter on this earth till I see her again in our joyous reunion in heaven waiting to hold her in my arms, (of course, after her mother). Till that time arrives, we will wait and enjoy the time we have here on earth with family, friends, and the new friends we have made because of her. Love you my sweet angel!!!!!!!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could understand why some are given more time that others. I have asked that question of why Noah was given 19 hours when Carleigh was only given the time in her mommy's tummy. How is that fair? And why was Faith given 93 days when so many aren't given more than a few minutes or hours? I think you are right in one thing - we want those questions answered but I doubt they will seem at all important once we are in heaven, BECAUSE we are in heaven! We will be too busy singing with the angels and rejoicing over the greatness of our God. Hallelujah! Because he is good and he is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. We will always have an ache in our hearts for our dear little ones - but we can rest in the knowledge that we will be reunited with them in heaven. And oh how we will party when we get there!
Linda,
No matter how long we have with our loved ones (whether it be seconds or years) our hearts will never feel like it was enough. We had 22 years with our Andy and even today my heart misses him. My sister Carie left a solar light at Andy's grave and made the comment "A beam of light to heaven to let Andy know we are okay" and I thought to myself, we are not okay, we still miss him after all these years. Thank you for putting into words the thoughts we have. I look forward to heaven and rejoicing over everything!
Oh how I love you. Be jealous, I've been a little.... God has given (or not) what He sees fit. For what ever reason, I'll never know until I see Him face to face. I love you, just had to say it again!!
Post a Comment