The day is fast approaching. And we are getting excited to see this new bundle of joy. And the closer it gets the harder it gets too. Everyone sees us as a strong, faithful , close family. And we are. But, we are still in pain regardless of our faith and seemingly stability. I can't even begin to imagine how my daughter feels, I only know how much it hurts me and I'm ONLY the grandma.
I am praying everyday and reading my devotions too. There is no easy fix to all of this, we will go through this pain and he will be here to help us through. That is the one sure thing we do know. I look at Kyndra and Audrey and think to myself Why God????? And there is no answer.
But why???????? Why God? Why couldnt you make our grandaughter healthy and whole? Why won't you heal her? Why can't Carleigh be like the other girls, and be perfect in your sight? Why do we have to go through this? What is the purpose? Why does MY baby girl have to endure this as a mother, and feel so much hurt and pain when she is so good and kind? Why can't I (we) help her and Anthony? What are the reasons?
Help us dear Lord in the coming weeks to get us through this terrible pain and loss. Help me to realize she is happy, healthy, and whole and in your loving arms. Speak to us in the quiet of the day and evening when we are crying our tears. This is going to take time and you know that, just help us through it . Will you do that for us God? And your promise to us is we will see her again someday. We believe that and know that to be true.
Carleigh, I want you to know that grandpa and grandma love you so very much and we will see you again, we will ALL see you again someday. And until then you stay happy in the arms of Jesus, Great Grandpa Putnam and little cousin Brett.
Love and Kisses Sweetheart---------Grandma Putnam---xoxo
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment