In a world where there is so much going on around us , we take the time for the important things and be glad. And I have the best son-in-laws. I thank God they were sent our way and into our daughters lives. He sure knew what he was doing. Anthony has been so loving and good to our Holly. You can see how much he genuinely loves her by the things he does for her. Helping her around the house, taking care of Kyndra, cooking, the list goes on. Not many men would do this but he doesnt complain . He does it for his bride with a loving heart. He is not afraid to show his affection to her in public and I am so glad. It seems like people are afraid to do that. If you truly love someone why not show the world?
They are there for each other during this time of trial. A rock she can lean on. A rock he can lean on. Isn't that what getting married and becoming ONE is all about? What a faith he has!!!!!
He doesnt question God, he just says "Show me the way, Lord." "Whatever your will."
And what a testimony to his parents for leading him to the Lord, without it where would he be?
I want you to know Anthony that John and I love you so much and we are so very happy you are part of our family and that you love our daughter so much,that you are HER rock when she needs it, and most of all that you are a MAN of GOD who gives your family to him and stays steadfast in HIS word. May you continue to grow in the Lord, we love you.
MOM P.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment