Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wonder

I know my cousin Beth, has been wanting to see a post for quite some time and quite frankly just don't know what to write about anymore. Either that or I am busy and time flies by me, I would like to think the later. We just got home from church for the Christmas Eve candlelight service and as we are singing "Silent Night" I start to cry because once again I think of my little Carleigh.
How wonderful and exciting it must be to spend your first Christmas with Jesus!!! Not knowing about Heaven I can only imagine she is sitting on someones lap and is happy and laughing. And wanting us to be happy here on earth for her and for us. I don't think even as little as she is that she would want us to sit and mope around, or cry for her. She is in a far better place than us, a place we can only dream about while we are here. A place I personally vision that is the most beautiful (more beautiful than my Hawaii-lol). I don't even thin we can even begin to see the picture of how it is, so I will leave it at that. But, I know she has lots of relatives and friends looking out for her till we get there to be with her, that I am sure of.
I wonder what the New Year will bring? Or do I want to know? Perhaps not. But, whatever the Lord gives us we will take with grateful hearts and praise him for the things he has given us and the many bountiful blessings HE has given this family.
Yes, we could sit and wonder all day long but then we wouldn't get anything done, so to all of you who read this just be patient with me as I try to keep up with my writings and things to write about. I WILL keep it up Beth, I promise!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Christmas in Heaven is no doubt glorious! Hey mom, you can write about anything. Write what the day has brought or if you and dad went and did something. I can even teach you to upload pics if you want.

Molly's Grandma said...

Linda,
I know I'm doing this backwards (reading first to last) but I agree with Holly. You can write about anything and posting pictures would be such fun. I miss you and I'm hoping that 2010 will be the best year yet. I love you, Beth