Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye-Farewell Part 2

You probably didn't think this was going to be a book now did you? Wow, here it is already May. The month was spent with appointments and weddings. 3 out of the 4 weekends to be exact! May 5th John and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary! It is true what they say that love grows deeper the longer you are married. I don't know what I would ever do without him because he IS the love of my life and without him my life is nothing! I love you Honey, hope we have many more years of happiness. Now the arrival of June and warm weather and summer... Yippee!!!!! The month is nail and hair appointments and of course Holly's birthday on the 20th. It will be her day to pick a place she likes to eat and celebrate.
July is here and the pool is open and looking good. The dogs are loving it any way. We have our usual appointments for the month and John went to the races with the Haas family. Jason and Katrina took off for Michigan to the cabin for their anniversary celebration. Gosh, it has been 4 years already!!!! I remember how much fun it was planning that tropical wedding and the day was so much fun. Here is to many more for them to enjoy!!!
August is upon us now and I stayed with Holly and Kyndra 2 out of the 4 weeks while Anthony was gone. Love spending time with them but miss being home too. On the 15th we had our yearly cousin get together. the girls and their children enjoy the pool and cookout and time well spent together talking and laughing and making memories. Decided they will do it every year. Yes, these 4 months weren't has hectic as the last 4 but we needed time to relax and enjoy the summer, it goes by so quickly.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Miss those warm summer months!