I have been reading some of the other blogs on my site and boy does it give me hope!! Take little Miss Faith , for instance. God has blessed her mommy with 8 terrific days and ones that Im sure she is cherishing every minute of every day. I saw her picture and she is so beautiful. I cry every time I see her but then Holly will tell you I cry easy over anything and everything. But, then I am a woman and thats what I do. It helps me release stress.
It's the thing I pray for. Valuable time with our Carleigh, and lots of it. I pray for the other mothers who have yet to have their babies also and hope they have the time they long for too. I feel in my heart God won't take these precious children without giving something back to remember. I Love You Lord for all you do for us, hearing our prayers, and wiping our tears, and whispering to us when it is in the silence of the day.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Faith is up to day 9 now! It's just so amazing!
Post a Comment