I just wanted to say how much I love these little girls and how much they mean to me. I'm the grandma but they are my life and I would lay my life down for them. I can never get enough of them. They come and I love to play with them. And when they leave I miss them and they may not even be out of the driveway yet. Isn't that love? I know when they are here I soak it all up and dont want to miss a moment. They are walking now and jabbering (which is a favorite) and somehow they capture my heart everytime.
I am so sad I wont have that with Carleigh, that it is all taken from us. Maybe some blog I will write more on Carleigh, right now I cant it just hurts to much. Why does it have to hurt so much? And when the girls come and they come running (if you call it running) to me and I scoop them up and give them hugs and kisses it helps with my pain. They are a big help to grandma and they dont even know it, they just love you unconditionally. I thank God for our little miracles every day.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment