Monday, February 23, 2009

Grandma's Heart

How do I heal? Where are the answers I am looking for? I know they are there and I know that my God answers prayers and heals the hearts that are broken. My heart feels so broken and my spirit beat down. And I love my LORD so much. But, some days are good and some days are bad, and I try to be strong. I guess I was a little nieve to think a GRANDMA'S HEART wouldn't hurt as much as my daughters. But it does.
I need to get to the place where I'm comforted and I'm not there. Guess, I need to take more time for me and devotions and prayer. Oh, my little Carleigh, I Love You so very much, and I know that someday you will be healed and whole. And I am so happy for that thought of you. But, I am living in the now where it hurts. I can't wait to see you,hold you, and kiss you. I love you my darling daughter for the gift you are giving, the strenght you are showing. Forgive mefor breaking down when as your mother I should be strong for you.
My love for Carleigh is so deep and strong, as a grandma's should be, that I know I have to get to that place to find the strength and comfort I long for.
Help Me JESUS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Don't feel the need to be strong all the time. It will just wear you down. You must also take time to grieve.