How SAD it is to read of another child gone to soon, read that the life is gone before it has a chance to breathe. I will ask myself secretly why but never having an answer and when the day comes to get the answer to my question it wont matter at all when I am in the presence of our Lord and Saviour.
What hurts me the most is that going through the tragedy ourselves and seeing others go through it too and then knowing there are babies and children out there who get abused every day or live in the abuse. It make me sad, mad and ANGRY. God has given these precious gifts and in an instant HE can take them away. Children would rather be from a broken home than live in one. Shame on the adult for living in a situation where you can get out, seek help, and be happy. GOD'S greatest blessing should not be abused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cry while writing this because it is so dear to my heart. After losing Carleigh it has put a whole new meaning on life and loving our most precious gifts and taking care of what he gives us.
I don't care if people dislike me for what I say and standing up to it because it is from my heart and very passionate about it. "Lord, Please watch out for the little ones who don't have a voice and keep them in your safe and loving arms. Let them know you are with them and carrying them through the rough times. In your loving precious name, Amen.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to read the book Heaven Is For Real. It will change you.
Post a Comment