Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Sleepless
Wow, another night of not getting any sleep. I am grateful they don't happen anymore than they do, but it is a killer the next morning. The only good thing is i will sleep good tonight. I have kids today so sleeping isn't an option until and unless I get them down for one too. Trying a new water system and maybe that might have something to do with it. If it is, let me just say I don't like the water. It doesn't seem to bother John, as a matter of fact he says his joints don't hurt as much as they did. At least he is getting benefit from it. I guess we will see. Either way the water system is here to stay and hoping this passes quickly for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I guess the alkaline water is helping him. What time are you going to bed? Late?
Post a Comment