No Sleep? One word---MENOPAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to bed at 10:30 or a little after and woke up at 2. Then back to bed at 2 and woke up at 4. This doesn't happen to often but when it does I don't like it. After all, I do need my sleep, I want it and depend on it. One of these days I WILL sleep in.
I don't know about anyone else but when I can't get to sleep like last night and my back hurts (probably from lifting mulch and lava rock) and my left arm is numb (hope the carpal tunnel is not coming back) I have a tendency to lay awake and think of all the things that could be wrong with me. And none of it is good by the way. Our mind has a way of playing tricks on us. With my back hurting it is probably affecting my arm. Using muscles on overload lately. Guess I will sleep good tonight. HOT FLASH--------Robe off.
See what I mean? Hope it doesn't last years. Men have no idea what the body of a woman goes through and why God decided we could handle it better is beyond me. I just want it to go away for good and the truth is it has just started.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment