Wow!!! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted, but, I have been busy watching my granddaughters and spending time with my other granddaughters when they come up here to spend time with us. At this time in my life it is more important to take the time to be with them than anything else. As I have learned from getting older they grow way to fast and don't want to lose any precious time the second time around.
There will always be another day, always more weeds, more dishes, more floors to mop. You get the picture. but there is only 1 unique granddaughter at a time to enjoy and let them know that their grandmother took the time to be with them and love and nurture them, make life fun for them. I hope when I leave this earth someday they can all look back and reflect about me and have nothing but great, awesome things to say about me. I am hoping I will leave them with something special unique to each of them.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment