Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Sorry

Man, do I feel bad now. I am so sorry for Kate and Eric and what they have to go through now. Feel bad for my posting earlier. I do know that I KNOW what they are going through. I had 2 miscarriages early in my marriage, so I know the pain she is feeling and the emptiness that she feels inside. I never knew back then what the sex of my babies were because it was so early in the pregnancy. But, I knew that a baby was forming and didn't make it.
We just never know what we will endure do we? Odd, how something so long ago (20+ years) can still affect you when you thought you had pushed it aside and forgotten it. I know that with out a doubt there was reason for mine and that it wasn't meant to be.
Father, Please keep Kate and Eric in your loving care, surround them with your love and compassion and healing. Let them know you are with them and helping them, guiding them. Let them feel your presence around them daily and that they know through this pain they can cry out to you and you will hear them. Bless their family dear Lord and may we give you all the praise and glory. In your precious name, Amen.
Love you all very much. Happy for families that God gives us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Linda! I really appreciate your loving words.

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer for them, I know to how hard that is.

Holly said...

They are in my mind and heart.

Molly's Grandma said...

Linda, That was such a loving prayer from your heart. Your compassion is an example for all of us and I agree, there are some experiences in life that always live in our soul. As one mom to another and now watching our own daughters be moms, it makes me realize how connected we are. We are both so blessed that we have little ones to call us grandma (life doesn't get much better) and it helps put the rest in perspective. Love, Beth