Man O Man, it was cold out today. I finished taking down all the Christmas decorations so John could get them up to the attic, (his yearly Christmas chore). Kinda sad taking them all down, I don't know about anyone else but the season goes so fast I would like just once to let them up till the middle of January. But, the only problem with that is he wants to get the stuff back up in the attic, so next year I will just get it down earlier. :)
But, I had everything down and put away and then started the lights. Oh, then I realized that in doing so I had to go outside to get them out of the yard and off the porch. So, I bundled up and took everything off my grapevine tree except the red bows. They are staying up for Valentine's Day. The lights off the tree and bushes came down too but geez it was cold out there and anyone who knows me, knows I shouldn't be out breathing in the cold air!
But I got it done and inside where it was warm. It is also nice to have the garage heated too.
My house is back to normal (whatever normal is) and it looks so bare but will wait and anticipate the next holiday to decorate. I just love to do that.
So, I finished cleaning the house and doing laundry and tried out my new SHARK Steam Mop and it was great but also a little disappointing not doping what I thought it would do. But, I give it a 8 1/2 or 9 on a scale of 10. It beats scrubbing on my knees any day.
Checked the weather for tomorrow and WOW it is going to be a whopping 19 degrees for the high so guess I will be in and with my house done I can sit and read (that would be a first, huh ,Holly) or watch movies or whatever I want because it is just to COLD outside for me!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're farther than what we've gotten with our decorations. They're all still up. Thought about taken them down but that's as far as it went. Anth was the first to use our mop and he seemed to like it ok. He said he couldn't notice a difference but I thought it looked pretty clean.
Post a Comment