Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Year Already????

Seriously, has it been a year already? The calendar says yes, but my heart says no. I am talking about my little granddaughter being 2 already! Today is Kyndra Renee Haas's birthday. Seems like yesterday we were just meeting her for the first time. I am sure her mother is feeling the same way and much more. Time has a way of going so fast now. She wasn't very eventful at Christmas wanting to open her presents, and her birthday was the same. Although she did like the Dora DVD grandpa and I got her.
We had a blast at the museum Saturday and the girls loved it. We took her cousin Audrey with us. I never give up the chance for the two of them to see each other. They play well together and what one doesn't think of the other does. I am glad to see they are close now even though they may not see each other much, they do know each other.
Wow, from a baby to a toddler now. Hard to fathom. Like her mother, she will always be a baby girl to grandma. Happy Birthday Kyndra!!!!!! Still, A Year Already?????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way with Molly! Happy Birthday to Kyndra!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your little sweetie! She will really be changing this year and growing up a lot.

I always like to get the cousins together too. It is fun for me as well as them.

You sound like a good grammy.

Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Holly said...

I'm glad Audrey came. They love playing together!

Katrina said...

Crazy how time flies!!!!