I know it has been a long time since the last post and I hope that Eric andKate are doing ok . My thoughts still turn to them but know that healing comes from the strength of our LORD. Miss you and hope we can get together someday. I have been busy but maybe not busy enough to write and keep updated, but I figure I need something great to write and never have anything to say that is of greatness.
My granddaughters still give the greatest pleasure in life and Kinsey will be 4 months old on Friday, March 5. Hard to believe already. And my little Carleigh will soon be approaching the 1 year old mark, which seems more impossible. Still missing her as ever but knowing she is so much better off than me makes me a little jealous and we aren't to be jealous but, how can I not be when she is with Jesus and we are here in this mess we call Earth and daily living? Someday, someday soon....
Well, just a short post to let everyone know I am still here and will post later, promising it wont be a month later, lol.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Linda,
Hurrah! I am so happy that you are back to writing on your blog. You share your feelings in an open and honest way. I know that becoming vulnerable isn't easy or comfortable but I appreciate your willingness to be honest. I continue to pray for your family as the anniversary of Carleigh's journey to heaven comes near. Time, from friend, time, is a healer. Love, Beth
You never have to have something 'important' to say. Just your day to day life!!
Post a Comment