I just wanted to write this and tell you how deeply sorry I am if I hurt you. I realized looking at the pictures of Carleigh in the scrapbook that you indeed have a pain I will NEVER know. But, I want you to understand (if you can) that you are my daughter and I have you here on earth and I want to hold you, love you and do whatever I can to help you through this. I know it won't go away and nor would I want it to but, I would like you to see where I am coming from. it broke me to see her stone, i wanted so badly to hold her.
I don't ever want to make you feel like you should hurry up and "get over it", because you never will. All I ask is you don't shut me out even if we go slow in the process. That is OK with me, your grief and mine are different (as they should be) but mine is still there. I love my new Holly and I can deal with her (I've had practice with the old Holly-lol) I just want you to take your time in all of this and know I will be here whenever you need me. Trust in that.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not hurt. I didn't write that post b/c I was mad at you or anything like that. What happened made me realize I needed to let people know who I am now. It's just a blog post. It's not accusing or pointing fingers at anybody so don't take it personally.
Love you
I do not htink you was talking about any one personally but telling us how you feel helps us in knowing how you feel so we can help you through this also. Know that ewach of us still worries about you and loves you and wants to help you in this time of need. Just always remeber do not ever shut anyone out , let us in to helpo you and Anthony and together we will all grow closer in our releationships and love. Whether it's friends or family there is spo many people you have helped and love you and CArleighs memory will live on. Because God is using you to help others and to get the word out so others can cope as best they can with your words of wisdom as well as others helping too. I LOve you
Post a Comment