Friday, July 31, 2009
Visit
I can not tell you how excited I am about going to holly and Anthony's this weekend. I have not seen them since the 3rd week of May and I miss them so much. I will be staying with holly and Kyndra next week and then they will come home with me the next weekend. What a joyous time!!!!!!! I miss my little granddaughter and cant wait to scoop her up and kiss her all over. Just had to write that and will write more later. for now there is much to do to get ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yay! I'm so glad you are going for a visit! I know what that is like to miss your family that lives far away. I miss my sister so much. she was my rock when Noah was born and I was so grateful that she was able to make it for that. Have fun!!
I knew you'd be excited. See you soon!
have a safe trip and kiss everyone for us
Linda,
I know exactly how you feel. I've seen Kate a couple of times but I miss Molly, haven't seen her smiling face since they came for a visit in May. I'm hoping we can make a trip to Ohio at the end of the month and see her then. Have a great week. I'll talk to you soon. Love, Beth
Post a Comment