I am listening to "Precious Child" from Karen Taylor-Good. I found it on Carleigh's web and fell in love with it right away.There are songs I listen to and think of my precious granddaughter Carleigh and wonder will this hurt EVER go away????? I don't want that to come across as if I want it all to go away and never remember again, because I couldn't do that even if it were possible.
I thought I was doing so well and then I hear a beautiful song that touches my heart and it floods my heart and I am back to tears that have no ending. WHY???????
Oh, Lord, I know she is OK, but please , please help this healing.I don't ever want to forget her but at the same time she is OK and I need to be too---to go on for others that depend on me. To live the rest of my life on earth helping others, helping others heal, doing your work for your kingdom. I long for the day to see you and all your glory and to see all who have passed before me, especially my little Carleigh. That's my goal.
This song tells it so well at the end.
In my heart you live on
Always there never gone
Precious Child, you left to soon
Though it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever in my heart.
Carleigh, you will never be forgotten and you will ALWAYS live in Grandma's heart!!!!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she is very much missed but just keep in mind that she is with God and she is well taken care of until we are there to take over.
Linda,
Healing takes time, be good to yourself. Carleigh is safe in our Lord's arms. Of course, you carry her with you everyday in your heart. Just know that every time you share a smile or give a hug, your little Carleigh is cheering you on. You continue to have lots of people praying for you and your family. Rest in God's peace.
Love, Beth
The pain will never fully go away. It's been about 10 years since my first miscarriage, and there are days I still feel the pain of even that long ago. Time will mend the wound, but it will never fully heal.
re: your inquiry about the picture of the baby....
I don't remember where I got it. I think I just did a random search and it was one of the thousands that came up. But I have it saved in my files. Below you will find the link to my file. Just copy and save it to your computer with my love.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/7/114126/Family/Chaya/In%20Loving%20Memory/angel_baby.jpg
Hi Holly's Mom Linda,
I'm Lynnette's mom Linda. It seems we have much in common.
Our husband's names are both John. We both love the Lord, and we both love our daughters very much. (I have 3 daughters) And we love our dear grandchildren.
We both have faced great losses. Both of our daughters got us started with this "blog thing". And even though I was hesitant,...now I love it! ((smile))
I love Holly and her strong spirit. She has been through so much for one so young, yet she is determined to help people who are going through great trials.
She amazes me. But then, just like Lynnette, she is using God's grace to minister to others.
Here is my email address if you would like to chat with me in an email sometime. I think we could be good friends. (:>)
I became a follower of your blog today. Maybe you will hop on over to mine.
Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Post a Comment