Monday, July 13, 2009
I AM BACK
Just to let everyone know who reads this blog that I am FINALLY back on this thing. John got it up and running tonight after getting it fixed. It has been way to long and I miss everyone terribly sand feel like i am out of the loop so email me anyway you can and catch me up. Thanks!!!! More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome back Mom. I know you've been itching to get back to your online life. :)
GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK SO THAT WAY I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU THAT HAVE THESE BLOGS
Welcome back! Missed you!
Linda,
Hurrah, I feel like celebrating. So glad to have you back. Did I give you Phil's blog? It's http://drphilny.blogspot.com
I'll write more soon,
Love, Beth
we missed you !!!!!
I love you
Post a Comment