I feel I must retract my last blog because of the feedback I have been receiving. First, I love my daughter with all my heart and would NEVER do anything to take her away from her computer because I know it is very therapeutic for her to be on and how she helps others through their journeys. Second, I had a talk with Holly this weekend and have worked it out between us. But, thank you all for being so concerned. It was never my intent to take her away from her computer and the blog world she likes. All I (we) wanted was to have some time with her like you all do in blog land. Maybe it is I who needs to stay away.
I write because it helps me also, not to hurt anyone else especially my daughter. I want her to spend as much time on here as she wants to help her heal if that is what it takes for her to go through her journey. I am very sorry if I offended anyone but as much as you all love her I love her more she is my daughter and baby and I want what is best for her. Thank you all for loving her too and helping her through this difficult time. My prayers are lifted to EVERY mother/family who has or had to endure this rough and difficult journey. Somehow we are connected and may we all be gentle with each other with the love and respect we ALL deserve.
Thank you and may God bless each and every one of you.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Linda,
I love you so much. You have been my dear cousin and friend for as long as I can remember. Anyone who knows you will know that your heart was pure when you wrote your last post, especially Holly and Katrina. Both of your girls know that you love them and would do anything for them. I believe you were writing from your heart and from a place deep inside where you were still hoping for an answer that would help Holly heal. Grief is not fair. It comes and goes like the ocean waves. Somedays are good days and some are not. I know your mother's heart would like nothing better than to see your daughter heal, but remember grief's a journey not a destination and everyone's journey is different. Just continue to love your girls and those beautiful granddaughters and the best gift you could ever hand to Holly is the gift of time. The loss of a child is a deep wound that pierces our very being. Time will help the pain but it will never be gone. Holly, like others, will always bear the scar that remains from the loss. That's okay, not easy but okay. You are very loved by your family. God knows your heart is pure. Rest in His love right now and trust that His arms have never left your precious daughter. He will carry her through. The scars of loss will always be visible, Holly is still adjusting to a life that wasn't what she had planned. Her life got turned upside down through no choice of her own and now she must learn to live this life complete with the pain of losing a child. It can take a very long time, but through it all, just be there for her. Be present to listen if she is ready to share, be present to give her spcae to figure out who she is and how she moves forward with these scars. I love you, Beth
I think what Beth wrote was good.
me too , what cousin beth wrote , but holly remember your mom will always love you and that love and concern for you will never change. I would do anything to protect my daughter cause I know amber is so precious to me and is not replaceablefor me. She is the only little girl that I could ever give birth to . I suppose if something would happen to her It would devasate me . Share the bond with her cause I know she misses that with mom as I do with mom that is why we want our daughter to feel they can come to us with anything. love you sweety
Post a Comment