Well, I can't believe it is Mother's Day already and nearing an end at that. Church went well and seeing all the little ones parading around the sanctuary was neat. They are so cute and there are so many of them too. I had a thought of Carleigh not being with us, and it made me sad for a quick moment. but, then a whisper of "Be thankful for what I do have and that what I have is here and healthy" And the little voice is right. Can't change what is but can move forward and enjoy the moments we do have. After all, what is better for Carleigh than being in the best place there ever is, HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!! It's just the steps I was told about, moving forward and then back. I think it will be that way till this life is over. And that is OK each day gets better.
God will be blessing our family with Holly and Anthony's new little girl, Lainey Iris this year and we are so grateful and blessed beyond words. It makes this Mother's Day more special and helps me to realize what being a Mother is all about.
It is the joy and everything that goers with it. Life is not easy and we all have our own trials and tribulations but God is SO good to us all and we just have to keep on loving and giving as HE would.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Linda,
I am so glad you are back to blogging. I know it takes time but your words are written from the heart. You are right in that each day gets better and to know that another life will bless your family this year is the best gift from God. I miss you and plan on making the trek to Ohio this summer and we will be able to sit and talk and share. Love, Beth
Post a Comment