Ok, I love the fact that my living room is getting painted and I don't have to do it, but I really hate the drywall dust that comes with it. Even though the plastic is up at the doorways it doesn't help but get through. If anyone has had to go through this you know what I am talking about. Now, it is everywhere and I am going to have to clean the WHOLE house from walls to baseboards to cupboards to shampooing carpets and I am NOT liking it one bit.
This is just the rantings of a woman who hates the mess but will LOVE the end result. I know I cant get to point B without the mess of point A. But, it makes me not want to clean or do anything till after Tuesday when it gets painted. He will sand it again on Monday. So, why bother I am thinking. Although, I do need to do laundry and I LOVE to do laundry (it is my favorite, and I know I am strange for thinking that) don't even feel like doing that. so, I went shopping instead and just got back and bought me some new bed pillows. I feel a little better!!!!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom, I wouldn't bother cleaning til their done. It'd be pointless! It'll be great when it's finished!
Linda, Post pictures of your living room when it's finished. I would love to see. I agree with Holly, as hard as it may be to not clean, just wait until the room is finished otherwise you will just frustrate yourself. Hope all is well. I miss you. Beth
I love laundry too. It's weird, but it's a good thing because between the kids and hubby we can have a good 8 loads a week just in clothes, not to mention towels or bedding :o) Have fun with the new room!
Thanks for stopping in and reading my blog today!
Holly is a sweetheart! I only know her through blogging, but what a sweet spirit she is :o)
I have been pouring over books about hormones and they pretty much all say the same thing regarding hormones, which is what intrigued me so much. There is a lot of info regarding the postmenopausal stage in a women's life and how we don't need to go through half the things we go through. My mother is 57 and is in the midst of menopause and she rarely has any of the normal symptoms that most women have. It's amazing what a difference information like this can make in a person's life! Thanks for stopping in!
Kari
Post a Comment